Our global disrespect towards women needs to stop!
I sincerely don’t believe most men intentionally seek to make women feel uncomfortable, however what is sorely lacking is a good example for men of how to regard women in a way that makes women feel comfortable. This is rarely given consideration but it really should always, always be the priority!
As a man I know, quite often we just need to have it explained to us exactly what to not do and say. I truly consider this to be a guys job to teach, it’s not a woman’s responsibility. Men need to start clicking onto the fact that women are in power, purely because men chase women (Demand & Supply). Arguing with this is like arguing against gravity. Guys, why not just try to understand women rather than just insisting that you’re right!?
I am available for talks & seminars with individuals, couples and groups on the following subjects…
- How to give a girl / women a great first time.
- How to not disrespect women.
- The history of our global sexual landscape.
- The new expected role of men.
- Why women are biologically dominant and how to acknowledge it properly.
- How to not make women feel awkward.
- How to NOT come across as rapey.